- Earn a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Show proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS scores) or take the English Admission Examination for Graduate Program conducted by the University.
- Complete an online application form at http://www.elearning.au.edu
- Submit required documents as indicated in the email from GSeL
- Remit fees for English Proficiency Test and interview
1. Complete the Online Application Form and submit it online with file attachment of the following items ;
- 1×1 inch color photo (passport type in formal attire not in academic gown)
- A Copy of Thai Citizen Identification (for Thai citizen);
A Copy of Passport (for Foreigner)
- A Copy of House Registration (for Thai citizen)
- A Copy of Bachelor’s Degree (Diploma and Transcript)
- Two letters of Recommendation (please see the attached file for the form)
- A Copy of marital status registration document (for a married Thai female student who have changed last name only)
- TOEFL score of 575 PBT; 90 iBT or IELTS of 6.5 (Valid within 2 years of the test date) (optional). If you do not possess any indicated score, please prepare yourself to take one or ask the program about the English Proficiency Test.
2. Contact GSeL staff at : 02-723-2911, 02-723-2915 or email email@example.com. To confirm the receipt of your documents.
3. Your qualifications will be considered by the admission committee of GSeL and if you qualified you will received email regarding online EPT and Interview payment within 2 weeks.
4. The Native speakers, from USA, UK and Australia countries, are only excluded to take the EPT Test, but they still required to take the interview examination during the admission process.
5. After You’re Admitted, you will receive email admission result and a username and a password, which enable you to access the elearning system and other services and information.