- Earn a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Show proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS scores) or take the English Admission Examination for Graduate Program conducted by the University.
- Complete an online application form at http://www.elearning.au.edu
- Submit required documents as indicated in the email from GSeL
- Remit fees for English Proficiency Test and interview
1. Complete the Online Application Form and submit it online with file attachment of the following items ;
|No||Item||Non Thai Applicant||Thai citizen applicant|
|1||Two (2) color photos (1x1inche size , formal attire not in graduation Gown)|
|2||Two (2) copies of resident registration (สำเนาทะเบียนบ้าน)|
|3||Four (2) copies of passport for foreign students (The page with your photo posted)|
|4||Two (2) copies of citizen ID (สำเนาบัตรประชาชน)|
|5||Two (2) copies of marital status registration documents(for married female students only)(สำเนาใบทะเบียนสมรส สำหรับผู้หญิงที่แต่งงานแล้วและเปลี่ยนนามสกุลเท่านั้น)|
|6||Four (4) copies of official university transcripts(with Graduate on date shown)|
|7||Three (3) copies of bachelor’s degree diploma.(สำเนาใบปริญญาบัตร)|
|8||Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (if any)(download attached file)|
|9||Optional for students possessing TOEFL Score of 575 PBT (90 iBT) or IELTS of 6.0|
*The Original certified copies of the document must be submitted to GSeL(Graduate School of eLearning) before interview date.
2. Contact GSeL staff at : 02-723-2944. To confirm the receipt of your documents.
3. Your qualifications will be considered by the admission committee of GSeL and if you qualified you will received email regarding online EPT and Interview payment within 2 weeks.
4. The Native speakers, from USA, UK and Australia countries, are only excluded to take the EPT Test, but they still required to take the interview examination during the admission process.
5. After You’re Admitted, you will receive email admission result and a username and a password, which enable you to access the elearning system and other services and information.