MSICT is a master’s degree program in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) offered by the School of Information Technology, Graduate School of eLearning, Assumption University of Thailand. The Program was started in May 2005. Currently, there are more than one hundred students from several countries. Student of MSICT study through eLearning, lectures, and assignments are accessed through SCITPlus, a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
Students can study anywhere and anytime, not restricted by uncomfortable regular class schedules. Some contents can be saved for viewing later, allowing offline study even without an active Internet connection. Examinations are organized at the authorized testing centers near students’ location.
Classroom-based tutoring and lecture sessions are organized from time to times to supplement the eLearning mode of study. The study system of SCITPIus is proven to be effective and user-friendly by all our students.
MSICT is accredited by the Ministry of Education, the Royal Government of Thailand. MSICT, as well as all other degrees from Assumption University, is recognized internationally with countless number of success stories.
MSICT is designed to equip its graduates with firm foundation in information technology and the breadth and depth knowledge of recent development in the field.
With a wide variety of technologies presently available, MSICT divides its curriculum into core subjects and 2 main tracks.
- Network Security and Forensics
- Management of Information Technology (MIT)
- Internet and e-Commerce Technology
- System Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering
- Database and Transaction Processing Systems
- Information Security
All students are required to pass all core subjects and select one major track. Most students study subjects from other tracks as elective courses to broaden their knowledge in ICT.
Who should apply to MSICT?
Anyone who wants to acquired the knowledge in the aspect of information and communication technology.
• Anyone who are interested in pursuing senior-level or management careers in information technology.
• Anyone who wants to make a career change into the field of information technology or, for IT professionals, enhance and update their IT and management skills.
• Applications are accepted all year round.